Chapel Hill Academy
CHA strives to build partnerships with parents, community members and business leaders. If you are interested in supporting CHA, please follow the links below.
For additional information about volunteering, please contact our School Social Worker, Lydia Bailiff, LSW at 817-289-0242 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have other ideas or suggestions on how you and your friends, family or co-workers may be able to help, please contact us so that we can explore those possibilities together.
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
– William Butler Yeats
Ways to Volunteer
There are several ways to volunteer your time at Chapel Hill Academy. We would love for you to join us through one of the following ways:
- Join our PTA
- Serve as a Reading Friend to a classroom by reading aloud a favorite book or story
- Become a mentor to one or two of our students
- Offer to tutor in Reading or Math skills
- Share your time and talents to a classroom or entire grade level
- Assist in the Library
Download the Volunteer Application HERE.
If you would like to make a donation to Chapel Hill Academy, please contact a Lena Pope donor relations team member to get started.
BACK TO SCHOOL
On the first day of school, some Chapel Hill Academy students come with little more than a pencil. While you and your family are doing your own back-to-school shopping, would you consider throwing a few more items in your basket? Please contact a Lena Pope donor relations team member for donation details: email@example.com
School uniforms are required by area schools and Chapel Hill Academy. Uniforms can make the morning routine easier, but can also be an added expense.
- Children’s Plain White, Red, & Navy Polo Shirts– Size Youth, S, M, L, and XL
- Children’s Khaki or Navy pants, shorts, or skirts– Size 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, & 14
- Gift Cards for school shoes
- Girl’s underwear (new) –size XS, S, M, & L
- Boy’s underwear (new) –size 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- White undershirts–size XS, S, M, L, & XL
- Plain Navy sweaters (pullovers & button down cardigan)
- Boys & Girls Brown or Black belts–size XS, S, M, L, XL
- Boys & Girls Socks Red, Navy, White (new) –size XS, S, M, L
Below is a list of items that we are in most need of, although we will be happy to accept any donation of school supplies.
Click HERE for a printable version of this list.
- Copy Paper
- Washable Markers
- Construction Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Wide Ruled Notebook Paper
- Wide Ruled Spiral Notebooks
- 3-ring binders (1 or 3 inch)
- Manila Paper
- Glue sticks
- Boxes of tissue
- Hand sanitizer
- #2 Pencils
- Gel Ice Packs
- Lysol disinfectant spray/wipes
- Baby Wipes
- Band Aids
You can drop off all items at 3200 Sanguinet Street Fort Worth, TX 76107 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm