Pick up & drop-off procedures
All students are expected to be in their classrooms, ready to learn, by 8:00 a.m.
Morning Carpool Lane:
- Enter at Hulen gate.
- Pull all the way up to the stop sign and wait for staff to signal it is safe to unload.
- Have your child exit the left side of the car when all traffic has stopped.
- DO NOT unload behind the school and let your child walk around to the front or drive
through the coned off areas.
- Students walking to school must enter the small gate opening on the right and keep to the area designated for pedestrian traffic along the fence-line.
DO NOT drop your child off on the street or in the parking lot
– this is not safe.
Afternoon Carpool Lane:
- Once all students are safely loaded, staff will turn the stop sign and release the line of cars.
- Students dismissed as walkers must keep to the area designated for pedestrian traffic along the fence-line.
- Students will not be released to anyone without a dismissal card. Student safety is our priority and we expect and appreciate your cooperation.