Crested Serpent Eagle
Mountain Hawk Eagle
Stellar Sea Eagle
Chapel Hill Academy operates on a “house system” where students are assigned to houses to encourage teamwork to excel with good behavior. The house that’s awarded the most points through positive actions can receive fun rewards.
Pick up & drop-off procedures
All students are expected to be in their classrooms, ready to learn, by 8:00 a.m.
Morning Carpool Lane:
- Enter at Hulen gate.
- Pull all the way up to the stop sign and wait for staff to signal it is safe to unload.
- Have your child exit the left side of the car when all traffic has stopped.
- DO NOT unload behind the school and let your child walk around to the front or drive
through the coned off areas.
- Students walking to school must enter the small gate opening on the right and keep to the area designated for pedestrian traffic along the fence-line.
DO NOT drop your child off on the street or in the parking lot
– this is not safe.
Afternoon Carpool Lane:
- Once all students are safely loaded, staff will turn the stop sign and release the line of cars.
- Students dismissed as walkers must keep to the area designated for pedestrian traffic along the fence-line.
- Students will not be released to anyone without a dismissal card. Student safety is our priority and we expect and appreciate your cooperation.